Seniors

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Senior Portrait of Zac

It is the middle of Senior season right now. Everyone is busy creating their portraits for their last year of High School and I have photographed some really great kids this year. Let me tell you about Zac. I photographed him last week and so enjoyed his bright and witty personality. He was a little unsure of how to be in front of the camera at first, but he soon relaxed when he realized that it wasn't going to hurt. By the end of the first outfit, Zac true personality was starting to come through. His best friend had been in the studio a couple of weeks ago and I had learned that Jake wanted to be an anesthesiologist. I jokingly asked Zac what he wanted to be when he "grew up", like he's not already grown, and reminded him of Jake's aspirations. Without loosing a beat, Zac one upped his friend and blurted out, I'm going to be a heart surgeon. Once we stopped laughing, I had to think to myself, this young man is going to go far with such a quick wit and enjoyable personality. This is why I love my job. I meet the greatest people and have such a good time doing it. Thank you God for gracing me such a great job!



No comments: